The introduction of spring not only brings along with it a gust of fresh warm air and flowers blooming but also blesses us with a range of fresh new fruit produce, one particularly which is my personal favorite; Strawberries.
There are endless ways enjoying strawberries within your daily routine once their season begins. Whether it is a refreshing sorbet you are craving for, a chilled fruit yogurt, milkshake or even good old juice, strawberries can be integrated within each of the prior mentioned dishes as the core or main ingredient.
Tired of following the same simple strawberry milkshake recipe each time? Well, you are in luck, because, within this post in specific, I will share with you, all of my most preferred recipes for making a strawberry milkshake.
Whether it is a sugar infused, creamy strawberry milkshake you wish to make for yourself or your guests or want to opt for a relatively organic and a diet friendly recipe, I have you fully covered with a list of 4 diverse types of making Strawberry milkshake.
Let’s check them out then, shall we?
1. Classic Creamy Strawberry Milkshake
Do you have moments where all you crave for most is a cold, yet creamy whipping cream infused strawberry milkshake which is the ideal blend, neither too milky nor too thick? Well then, beat the heat and your cravings with this old-fashioned, classical milkshake recipe consisting of things not too difficult to find or too gourmet and treat yourself with the perfect, creamy cold strawberry milkshake.
- ½ pounds of fresh strawberries for optimal flavor
- One teaspoon vanilla extract for balance
- 1 cup of whole milk
- Two tablespoons of white sugar
- (Optional) One teaspoon of powdered milk
- Strawberry ice cream as per desire
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Additional moderately chopped strawberries for garnish
- (Optional) Hershey’s strawberry syrup for decorating glass
- Place the ½ pounds of fresh strawberries, Vanilla extract, whole milk, whipping cream, powdered milk, white sugar and a scoop of ice cream depending on your servings into a blender and blend well.
- Drizzle Hershey’s strawberry syrup over the inside edges of clear glasses before pouring in the milkshake.
- Garnish the top with chopped fresh strawberries, alongside with a small scoop of whipped cream and enjoy!
Although the ingredients list for this especially creamy strawberry ice cream shake may seem long and daunting; yet, most of them are ingredients found within the kitchen pantry among many homes.
Relatively uncommon ingredients that many dorm-residing students may not have in their kitchens such as whipping cream, or strawberry ice cream can easily be ordered via Amazon for the utmost convenience.
The Ben n Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream is the perfect balance of salt and sweetness within the shake. While Hershey’s Strawberry Syrup can be utilized to decorate the clear see-through glasses in which you intend on serving the milkshake to guests when poured on the inside edges, to add aesthetics.
2. Diet-Friendly Strawberry Milkshake
For those of whom that are on a mission to achieve their summer body, lose weight or simply maintain a relatively diet friendly lifestyle, then this particular recipe is the one for you. Featuring no ice cream nor any whipping cream, the diet-friendly Strawberry milkshake still tastes delicious and is of the ideal consistency, not too thick nor too runny.
The secret to maintaining a balanced consistency is; frozen bananas. But how? Well, keep on reading and find out more.
- ½ pound of fresh strawberries
- Two frozen bananas
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- (Optional) Two tablespoon honey
- Place the fresh strawberries, frozen bananas, low-fat milk, vanilla extract into the blender and blend well.
- For extra sweetness, add in pure organic honey into the blending mixture.
- Serve in your choice of glass and enjoy your very own diet-friendly strawberry milkshake.
Since a relatively lower number of calories are the core essence of this type of a strawberry milkshake, no ice cream is used; however, the frozen bananas help with thickening up the consistency as well as adding a creamy texture.
If you may be unsure of where to purchase organic honey, then turning to amazon.com is probably among your best bets. Nature Nate’s organic, raw, unfiltered honey is not only among the best sellers but also my personal favorite in milkshakes during the times I become relatively weight-conscious.
3. Nutella-Strawberry Milkshake
The Nutella-strawberry milkshake is for all the hardcore dedicated chocolate lovers out there. Creamy, thick and chocolatey, this particular recipe is a must-try whether you want to serve it to your guests or enjoy it on your own. To make your very own Nutella-strawberry milkshake, the ingredients needed include:
- ½ cup Nutella
- Two scoops of ice cream
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup whipped cream
- (Optional) Sprinkles for garnish
- (Optional) Mini marshmallows for garnish
- 1 cup whole milk
- Two tablespoons white sugar
- Add the Nutella, ice cream, fresh strawberries, white sugar and whole milk into the blender and blend well.
- Add your desired amount of additional Nutella at the bottom of the cups intended for serving, add in the milkshake.
- Garnish with sprinkles, mini marshmallows and serve.
The Nutella-strawberry milkshake is not the healthiest of choices one could make when on a diet but is a very delicious one. For garnish, mini marshmallows are an excellent addition, for example, the Jet-puffed miniature marshmallows are not only budget friendly, but also a yummy choice for addition to a strawberry milkshake.
4. Vegan Strawberry, Coconut Infused Milkshake
In celebration of all dedicated vegans out there, I have specifically added this full vegan strawberry milkshake which is what I always serve to all my vegan acquaintances during the summers. Featuring not only strawberries but also the flavor of coconut, one must give it a try for the sake of its intriguingly tasty flavor.
- 2 Bananas
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Two tablespoon maple syrup
- In a blender, add in the bananas, strawberries, coconut milk and the maple syrup followed by which, blend well.
- Add in chopped fresh strawberries in the glasses intended for the milkshake to be served in and add the mixture.
- Drink while it is fresh and enjoy!
Organic maple syrup such as the Runamok Maple Sugarmaker’s cut organic maple syrup is an excellent choice for this particular recipe.
Featuring not fake flavoring or coloring, like those mostly served in restaurants all around, enjoy the warm summer season with the perfect glass of chilled strawberry milkshake from any of the best-desired recipes listed within this post.
You may also like – Best Peanut Butter in the Market